Restaurants that have obtained ‘Qatar Clean’ programme accreditation can receive customers up to 100 percent their capacity from September 1, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry has announced.
Restaurants that do not have a ‘Qatar Clean’ programme certificate can only receive customers up to a maximum of 30 percent of their premises capacity.
As per the decision, restaurants are not allowed to provide buffet and shisha services. The menus have to be pre-set and the restaurants are required to provide hand sanitisers.
They must paste safe-distance stickers on the floors.
Restaurants must deny entry to customers who do not wear face masks, whose body temperatures are above 38 degrees Celsius and who do not have a green-colour-code on COVID-19 contact-tracing app Ehteraz.
The restaurants are required to place the dining tables in such a way that there is a distance of two metres between each table.
A maximum of five people will be allowed to sit at a table (members of one family are excluded from this).
The ministry advised the restaurants to encourage customers to pay with cards and avoid using currency notes.
● 禁止餐厅提供自助餐和水烟服务Restaurants are prohibited from offering buffet and shisha services
● 他们需要提供洗手液，并在地板上粘贴安全距离贴纸They are required to provide hand sanitisers and paste safe-distance stickers on the floors
● 餐桌的摆放方式必须是每张桌子之间有两米的距离Dining tables must be placed in a way that there is a distance of two metres between each table
● 每张桌子最多可坐五个人(不包括一个家庭成员)A maximum of five people will be allowed at a table (members of one family are excluded)
● 餐馆应该鼓励顾客用刷卡支付Restaurants should encourage customers to pay with cards
● 没有口罩、体温在38摄氏度以上以及Ehteraz上没有显示绿码的顾客将不得进入餐厅Customers without a face mask, body temperature above 38 degrees C and no green-colour-code on Ehteraz will not to be allowed to enter restaurants